Hey girls! My name is Jade and I am an Irish blogger living in London. You might have read my last post on SixtyNinety but if not check it out here.
I am a SixtyNinety girl and PROUD! I love that the company stands for empowering strong beautiful women and how the clothes make me feel. I truly believe that if you feel confident in the gym it will motivate you to work harder and as a result you will be one step closer to getting the results you are striving for.
I started my Instagram account @JadesJourneyx just a little over a year ago when I fell head over heels (or trainers should I say) for all things food and fitness related. Before immersing myself in the online #Fitfam community I struggled with body image and poor eating habits for years. I had a very unhealthy relationship with food and went through treatment to better this and myself. Working out made me re-fall in love with myself and gave me the confidence that I had lost over many years of a poor diet.
Connecting with likeminded bloggers and fitness fanatics online inspired me to pursue a career in the fitness industry and last year I completed my level 2 fitness instructor qualification. I previously trained in full time dance university for three years so I have always been very active and motivated.
I want to use my social media and blog to inspire others to get up, get out and do what they love! I like to keep it real and authentic so people can relate to me through the good and the bad.
I look forward to writing for the SixtyNinety blog so keep a lookout for future blog posts, tips and recipes.
Here are some fun facts about me:
- I am only 5’1 but I have so much energy! My friends call me a pocket rocket or energiser bunny.
- I have lived in four countries so my accent is rather funny and a little hard to place
- My favourite treat is banana bread with nut butter. I love to make my own using protein powder and keeping it free from refined sugar and gluten.
- My favourite SixtyNinety item of clothing is the dance all night leggins - Perfect from studio to street!
- You can usually catch me brunching in Notting Hill or sweating in studios like 1Rebel and Psycle